Monday, June 29, 2009

Flowers...Jane Packer style

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I just want to mention that I didn't have as much time as I wanted to finish my mini kitchen re-do...but I should have some pics next week. I made my husband promise that we wouldn't make any plans next weekend, so that we can catch up with things around the house. For now, I would like to introduce you to Jane Packer...

Jane is an amazing artist and very talented floral designer from England. I was a floral designer for a very long time, so when I see a beautful book on flowers, I just have to have it! This book takes you through a step by step guide on creating some simple; some more advanced, yet elegant flowers for any occasion. The flower selection is wonderful! You'll be creating your own stunning arrangments in no time at all. You really should pick up a copy...You never know when you might need some inspiration...Enjoy!

1 comment: